Boiler Repairs & Boiler Service
Boiler Repair and Boiler Service
Reducing any potential expensive bills for repairs or boiler replacement needs to be a priority. Maintaining your gas or oil boiler need not be time intensive or expensive with annual maintenance and service. Ignoring the regular services can result in costly repairs in the long run.
How you can reduce Boiler Repairs
Here are several measures which may be taken to ensure there is a boiler able to operate for the long haul!
- Ensure the boiler guide is kept in a location that is convenient. Once it's been installed many people will throw away or lose the manual. Then, when you find you are experiencing any issues later on, you'll discover that the manual can be valuable for troubleshooting the common issues you are likely to encounter. Additionally, you want to ensure you've access to the manual to aid with timing settings and programming the boiler, to reduce your energy usage, and therefore your gas or oil bills.
- Put in place a service / maintenance schedule. If you wish to ensure boiler system is maintained in a complete condition, you might like to look having a 12 month service. Scott Brothers Heating engineers can check all the facets of the boiler to ensure it's working correctly and at optimum efficiency. Many people choose to have their boiler serviced every year prior to the cold weather arriving.
- Insulation of all of the heating pipework is likely to be one of the more efficient options, and ensure faulty parts and systems are replaced - A boiler isn't able to function to its complete efficiency if parts are starting to fail.
- Check your thermostats - A thermostat that's getting old is likely to lose its capability to provide accurate readings in relation to of the temperature setting. If you continuously have the heating at a pointless high level then this is certain to be a waste of energy.
- If you do start to notice that your boiler is not able to function economically, then you need to give Scott Brothers a call and one of our qualified plumbers will be able to fix the issue for you.
Free Boiler Service, Installation and Repair Quotes
We are more than happy to give advice and quotations on any gas, oil or LPG boiler installation, repair or service.. If you need a boiler service or repair, we have engineers on hand to help you out. Our advice is free!